Farm Credit Foundations
We are Looking for Someone who Enjoys:
- Helping employees and HR professionals with benefits questions
- Leveraging technology to improve the employee and retiree experience with benefits
- Accuracy and detail-oriented work
A Day in the Life of a Benefits Specialist:
As a member of a shared services team of Benefits Specialists:
- Reviews and troubleshoots benefits-related processes in HRIS and works with internal teams to address issues
- Responds to employees and retirees who need assistance with claims, eligibility, plan design and complex compliance issues
- Provides health and welfare benefits administration including enrollment, eligibility, and qualified status transactions for self-insured and insured programs offered through multiple benefit vendors
- Supports retirement benefits and plans, including 401(k) and multiple defined benefit pension plans
- Provides subject matter expertise on projects
- Manages designated HR-client relationships to ensure positive experiences and service
About Farm Credit Foundations:
Farm Credit Foundations is a joint collaboration of Farm Credit employers, providing shared HR service operations to 36 employers with over 9,500 employees located in 30 states. In this environment, we act as an extension of our clients’ HR and Payroll departments.
- We thrive on a team culture and find success in collaboration.
- We are passionate about working together with the employers we support to find solutions to meet their business needs.
- We are a creative, fun environment which encourages team members to keep learning and trying new things.
This job is located in downtown St. Paul. However, we anticipate this position will begin working remotely and transition to our St. Paul office as conditions allow.
For additional information or to apply, click the job title above.