Join or Renew
How to renew or register for membership
Join the Twin Cities Chapter and ISCEBS now! Chapter rates are $50 per year, and the ISCEBS membership rate is $295 per year, $285 for students. Membership rates for those who are retired and individuals in transition are also available. Membership is for the calendar year. Membership is by calendar year – January 1-December 31.
Membership applications are available from a variety of sources. The most efficient means to register is on the ISCEBS (Society) website. Registration for both the Chapter and ISCEBS memberships are performed simultaneously.
- Visit the Society’s website (http://www.iscebs.org/About/Pages/Join.aspx)
- During luncheon meetings at the membership table
Current members receive an invoice in October to renew for the following year. The membership drive begins in October to allow prospective and renewing members time to enroll and take advantage of a full year of membership benefits.
Twin Cities ISCEBS Membership Committee
welcomes volunteers to the committee
The membership committee recruits new members, contacts new designees, conducts the annual membership drive, responds to member and non-member inquiries, staffs the membership table at the monthly educational luncheons, coordinates the creation and distribution of membership materials in partnership with the Public Relations and Social Media committee and strives to retain existing members. The Committee is composed of Chapter members with an eye toward increasing Chapter participation and developing future Chapter leaders.
Prior to the new membership year, the Committee conducts a membership renewal campaign. ISCEBS offers support for the Chapter membership drive via the Membership Challenge. During the annual membership renewal campaign, the Committee will:
- Explain the benefits of membership to current and prospective members
- Strive to increase Chapter membership
- Recruit new members for the Chapter and for possible Committee positions
- Update member information and the Chapter contact list
- Determine the Chapter’s non-members (CEBS graduates and students who haven’t renewed or who graduated the previous year without joining)
- Earn an incentive from the Society if the Chapter meets a pre-established goal