Be A Sponsor
ANNUAL BENEFITS SEMINAR
As a leader in the local employee benefits community, we invite you to become an important part in making our annual Seminar an even greater success this year by considering being a Sponsor of the event.
- The Twin Cities Chapter of ISCEBS is one of the longest serving and best recognized Chapters in the nation. Our members represent benefits professionals from numerous corporate, non-profit and government organizations from around the area;
- Our mission is to provide a meaningful forum for members to meet with their colleagues, discuss new developments in the field, exchange ideas and share knowledge in their field of benefits expertise;
- The Seminar draws strong attendance from a wide variety of benefits professionals, and includes those new to the field as well as seasoned professionals;
- The Seminar curriculum offers a diverse group of recognized speakers addressing important areas in managing employee benefit plans.
In addition to the other advantages of partnership, we offer these sponsorship benefits:
- Recognition in the TCISCEBS promotional materials with a circulation to more than 1,500 HR professionals
- Acknowledgement at our morning Kick-Off Session
- Recognition as an Event Sponsor in the Seminar Materials
- Information Booth at the Annual Seminar
Sponsor Level: $2,000
This partnership opportunity was created to recognize organizations that want to support the CEBS mission year round. In addition to being a Platinum Sponsor, as a Premier Partner you will enjoy:
- All of the above PLUS the Platinum Level Seminar Sponsorship (below) PLUS a full 12 months of recognition at all Chapter sponsored events May 2020 – April 2021:
- 1 free registration for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guest (your registration is required) to each of the 8 educational luncheons between the 2020 and 2021 Seminars.
- Your company logo on a banner prominently displayed at all events during the same time period.
- Your organization recognized and introduced from the podium at one educational luncheon.
PLATINUM Event Sponsor
Sponsor Level: $1,000
- “All Sponsor” benefits PLUS 2 Complimentary Seminar Registrations for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guests, PLUS 1 complimentary job posting on the TCISCEBS website during 2020.
GOLD Event Sponsor
Sponsor Level: $750
- “All Sponsor” benefits PLUS 1 Complimentary Seminar Registration for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guest.
If your organization would be willing to serve as a Seminar Sponsor or Premier Partner, please contact Janis Koltun. She can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 612-642-8740.