Be A Sponsor
ANNUAL BENEFITS SEMINAR
As a leader in the local employee benefits community, we invite you to become an important part in making our annual Seminar an even greater success this year by considering being a Sponsor of the event.
- The Twin Cities Chapter of ISCEBS is one of the longest serving and best recognized Chapters in the nation. Our members represent benefits professionals from numerous corporate, non-profit and government organizations from around the area;
- Our mission is to provide a meaningful forum for members to meet with their colleagues, discuss new developments in the field, exchange ideas and share knowledge in their field of benefits expertise;
- The Seminar draws strong attendance from a wide variety of benefits professionals, and includes those new to the field as well as seasoned professionals;
- The Seminar curriculum offers a diverse group of recognized speakers addressing important areas in managing employee benefit plans.
In addition to the other advantages of partnership, we offer these sponsorship benefits:
- Recognition in the TCISCEBS promotional materials with a circulation to more than 1,500 HR professionals
- Acknowledgement at our morning Kick-Off Session
- Recognition as an Event Sponsor in the Seminar Materials
- Information Booth at the Annual Seminar
Sponsor Level: $2,000
This partnership opportunity was created to recognize organizations that want to support the CEBS mission year round. In addition to being a Platinum Sponsor, as a Premier Partner you will enjoy:
- All of the above PLUS the Platinum Level Seminar Sponsorship (below) PLUS a full 12 months of recognition at all Chapter sponsored events May 2020 – April 2021:
- 1 free registration for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guest (your registration is required) to each of the 8 educational luncheons between the 2020 and 2021 Seminars.
- Your company logo on a banner prominently displayed at all events during the same time period.
- Your organization recognized and introduced from the podium at one educational luncheon.
PLATINUM Event Sponsor
Sponsor Level: $1,000
- “All Sponsor” benefits PLUS 2 Complimentary Seminar Registrations for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guests, PLUS 1 complimentary job posting on the TCISCEBS website during 2020.
GOLD Event Sponsor
Sponsor Level: $750
- “All Sponsor” benefits PLUS 1 Complimentary Seminar Registration for you to bring an employer/plan sponsor as your guest.
The seminar will be held on May 21, 2020 at the DoubleTree Park Place in St. Louis Park.
If your organization would be willing to serve as a Seminar Sponsor or Premier Partner, please contact Janis Koltun. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 612-642-8740.